The Part 2 TRUSTED CCTV Operational Standards are specifically designed to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of a wide range of Security Camera Systems already in use.
The Level 2 'Gold' standard is intended for video surveillance systems applied mostly in public safety, higher security or high risk environments. For example, ports and airports, train and coach stations, large retail centres, or any premises or site that is at a heightened risk from serious organised crime or terrorism.
In order to achieve 'Level 2' certification, an independent assessment will also need to be carried out by a competent and approved CCTV expert.
Customised versions of this standard for either specific users ( e.g. Hospitals, Schools, Stations, Retail etc.) or alternative language versions can be developed where appropriate.
The existing document is:-
• Supplied as an A4 format document - PDF file -
• 98 printed content pages in total
• 124 Components to be completed
• 16 'Optional' components
• Update version 2.1.2 available January 2017
• Price includes free email delivery
• Single Site use only
• Multi site use P.O.A.
• Cover image provided for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change