The Part 2 TRUSTED CCTV Operational Standards are specifically designed to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of a wide range of Security Camera Systems already in use.
The Level 2 'Gold' Standard would be generally regarded as the obvious choice for high end security and public safety environments, whilst the Level 3 'Silver' standard is suitable for general corporate environments which are less challenging in terms of security level or public safety demands.
In order to achieve 'Gold' or 'Silver+' certification, an independent assessment will also need to be carried out by a competent and approved CCTV expert. The Level 3 'Silver' standard is based on self assessment and compliance.
Customised versions of this standard for either specific users ( e.g. Hospitals, Schools, Stations, Retail etc.) or alternative language versions can be developed where appropriate.
The existing documents are:-
• Supplied as A4 format PDF files
• Gold Level 2:- 98 pages in total, 124 Components to be completed, 16 'Optional' components
• Silver Level 3:- 109 pages in total, 143 Components to be completed, 49 'Optional' components
• Update version 2.1.2 available January 2017
• Printed hardcopy Book options available shortly
• Price includes free email delivery
• Single Site use only
• Multi site use P.O.A.
• Cover image provided for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change